Castle High School
2023-2024 Athletic Registration
By Brandon Taylor | May 3, 2022 12:00 AM
Castle High School Athletics is always looking to make things more streamlined and easier for parents, athletes, and coaches while improving communication between home and school. With that said, we are very excited to announce that the Castle High School Athletic Department has partnered with FinalForms, an online forms and data management service. FinalForms allows you to complete and sign athletic participation forms for your students. The most exciting news is that FinalForms saves data from season-to-season and year-to-year, meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice! FinalForms also pre-populates information wherever possible, for each of your students, saving you time. We feel this move from Rank One to Final Forms will benefit everyone in the long run.
You may review your data at any time to verify it is current. You will be required to sign your forms once
per year and after any update.
Click on the Parent Playbook (attached) to get started in FinalForms.
We are asking that ALL parents of athletes use FinalForms.
Why use Final Forms?
1. All forms can be completely digitally in ONE location
2. Physicals can be uploaded digitally so the chance of them being misplaced is minimized
3. You have access to any forms that you have submitted anytime you need to access them.
4. Coaches will have Emergency Contact Information at their fingertips should it be needed.
5. Instant communication if forms are incomplete and athletes are not IHSAA compliant.
6. Coaches have an attendance feature that will notify parents when athletes are not at practice.
Please register at: https://warrick-in.finalforms.com/
and follow the prompts to create your account, create your students and sign your forms.
REGISTRATION FOR ALL SPORTS WILL OPEN ON APRIL 1, 2023. PHYSICALS FOR THE 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR MUST BE COMPLETED ON OR AFTER THIS DATE.
Thank you for your assistance in streamlining our paperwork processes at Castle High School.